To all Women of LCP,
Greetings in the Mighty Name of Jesus, the Christ, our Saviour and Lord!
In behalf of PLWL Officers, I would like to thank everyone for giving us opportunity to serve the women of LCP and be part of the reorganization of women in church.
As deeply committed women to Christ and His Mission, let us use our strength that God has given us. Let us serve our Lord in every way we can, actively participate in our church ministries, continue studying the Word of God, be a good example to every woman we meet inside and outside of our church, teach our children to become spiritually matured Christians, a devoted wife to husband, and most especially walk in the perfect will of God.
Blessing and glory and wisdom, thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen.
MIRIAM P. VALERIANO
An organization of Philippine Lutheran Women deeply committed to Christ and his mission.
- To assist LCP in her mission programs.
- To strengthen fellowship and broaden our Christian knowledge through sharing,consultations,studies and social activities based on God’s word.
- To foster Christian love and concern by bearings one another’s burden.
- To establish relationship with other Christian Women Organization within and outside Philippines.
- COLLECTION OF MEMBERSHIP FEES and ANNUAL DUES
- Membership Fee: P 500/district
- Annual Dues: P 100/district
- NATIONAL WOMEN’S SUNDAY
- 1st Sunday of March of every year – approved by LCP-BD
- Special Offering from each congregations be allocated for the LCP-PLWL funds
- SEMI-ANNUAL FELLOWSHIP and VISITATION TO DISTRICT:
- May 3-4, 2016: NLHD (Trinidad) – during Annual Assembly
- July 8, 2016: SLD (exact church to be announced later)
- Year 2017: NLLD/MDD (exact dates to be announced later)
- FUND RAISING ACTIVITIES
- 1st National Women’s Day T-shirt
- NLHD-LWL Annual Assembly T-shirt
- Other Concerns for discussion:
- Review of Constitution and By Laws
- Dates/Venue of Visitation and Fellowship to NLAD and MDD
- Target Dates/Venue of Next Assembly in 2017
- Project Proposal for Centralized Sunday School Lessons
- Attendance and Membership in NCCP Women’s Group (Church Women United of the Philippines); etc.
- Other programs
- CREATION OF FACEBOOK GROUP ACCOUNT – “PHIL. LUTHERAN WOMEN’S LEAGUE”
- LCP-PLWL OFFICERS GROUP CHAT – USED FOR MEETING and COMMUNICATIONS OF OFFICERS
- 1ST NATIONAL PLWL WOMEN’S SUNDAY – HELD IN MARCH 6, 2016 WHICH WAS CELEBRATED BY EACH LOCAL CONGREGATION. PHOTOS AND VIDEOS POSTED IN OUR FB GROUP ACCOUNT SHOWED THAT LUTHERAN WOMEN’S LEAGUE ALL OVER THE PHILIPPINES HAD CONTRIBUTED THEIR SHARE IN THE CELEBRATION. MOST OF OUR DISTRICTS ALSO FORWARDED THE SECOND OFFERING/DONATION FROM THEIR LOCAL CONGREGATIONS TO OUR NATIONAL OFFICE INCLUDING THE PROCEEDS FROM THE NATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY T-SHIRTS. FINANCIAL STATUS WILL BE REPORTED IN THE NEXT OFFICERS MEETING.